Sunday, March 16, 2014

#100HappyDays

I recently saw a post on my Facebook that made me stop, it was a link to the 100 Happy Days Challenge webpage (which can be found here). I had already found myself smiling that morning because the snow on the city was so picturesque and beautiful, it reminded me of why I love the snow so much. This winter has been wrought with poor winter weather conditions that made me dread the threat of precipitation because it just meant more nasty, dirty, icy snow piles on the sides of the street. But Wednesday morning was different, the rain froze and turned into the snow and stuck to everything and left the city looking like a picture out of story book.

Day 1 Wednesday
Signing on to do the 100 Happy Days Challenge I though to myself that I could absolutely find at least one thing every day that made me happy. So here we are 5 days into the challenge and I actually look forward to what is going to make me smile in the coming days. On the website you sign up and tell them where you will be posting your pictures to and what day you started. So I started an instagram, you can find me at cozycornerwithem on instagram. The challenge has been a great way for me to document my days, find something to smile about (although it hasn't been that difficult so far). I only had one day when I forgot to take a picture during the day... not that I forgot to be happy but the weather was beautiful and I just forgot to take a picture so late in the day I took a screen shot of the weather.

I absolutely love this idea and I would encourage everyone to try the challenge. It takes almost no time forces you to find the silver lining in your life. Plus it encourages you to take pictures of your life everyday. I often feel like I don't take enough photos of my life... but now I have an excuse to take them.


No comments:

Post a Comment