Friday, November 14, 2014

Terribly at Proofreading


It has recently came too my attenshin that I am really terribly at proofreading my posts. What a sham! I think of myself as well readed indiviual. I have written many many assays in collage and passed with flying collars! I even graduation with honors... how could someone so smart strudel with proofreading her own blog posts?

May be I get two egg cited about how smart I am too rereread carefully. May be  i get distributed by how funny I am. Maybe I know I brilliant and don't need two proffread. Cause righting isnt really that hoard, is it?

I am a artist. Why should I charge what I do, if its werking for me, I car less if its werking for you. Because why squelch the my creatively and alloy the systematic rules of languid to stop me from wrighting what I want. Storys and poetrys are a writhers bush and canvas... would you tell a pointer that her paintwork was grammaticaly incorrupt?

We can argue the merlots and demerits of proofreading all day lounge. Irregardless, when it cames down to it I guess it sorta maters if I spell things correctionally and if i us the corrective gamer.

I guess its oblivious now, that in really my streem of conscientiousness isn't so smart after all.

How I feel about proofreading!
PS While writing this I remembered the poetry done by Taylor Mali. I think all of his work is brilliant, but especially given my issues with proofreading here is one of my favorite poems by him.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily! I tagged you in a post. I tried to e-mail you but you're a no-reply blogger and I couldn't find your email address! Check out my blog for details : http://www.sincerelyandsarcastically.com/

    ReplyDelete