Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Peak of my Career

I will never be as funny in my life as I am to this child right now.

I have reached my comedy peak. Every single thing I say and every face I make sends this Drool Monster into adorable fits of infant giggles. No audience will ever smile with such genuine enthusiasm and deep appreciation for the subtle art of silly sounds. No audience will have to hold their side from the sheer comedic genius of a truly goofy face.

I don't think any comedian has ever been greeted with high-pitched laughter and shrieks of enthusiasm upon exiting the bathroom, quite like I have. Not to mention, the content of my jokes are completely irrelevant, its all in the delivery. How many comedians are lucky enough to not have to write a single joke? Not many I can tell you that.

Just for me every seat in the house is filled... A sold out audience every day, and thats the dream. With stuffed animals, little plastic people, a couple of fabric blocks, and of course my #1 fan, The Baby, waiting patiently for todays set, I knock 'me out of the park.


So write this down in the history books of my life as the day my comedy career reached an all time high!


2 comments:

  1. this is so precious!!!! like seriously I love it! I love the changes to your blog, too!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Thanks! I am still in the process of changing things up on my blog but I am very pleased with it so far.

      Delete