Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October Wrap Up

Guys, I did it!! I actually wrote every single day of October!! Not only did I write a blog post every day, but I also wrote probably a dozen different scenes for my various sketch groups!! I didn't think it was possible but it was!!

I think my favorite blogtober post to write was A Letter to My Younger Self, I had a lot of fun time writing this. The whole blogtober experience was wonderful, I met a lot of bloggers in this big scary blogging world and it has made it a whole lot less scary!!! I learned new recipes and new apps for editing photos for instagram and blogger. It was particularly exciting to read what everyone else had to say about these topics, I learned so much! Plus I added a bunch of wonderful new recipes to my cook book!!

This weekend was loco crazy for me!! After working a 55 hour week, I rushed home to throw on my Rosie the Riveter costume to go out with some friends for Halloween!

On friday we went out to a couple bars and stopped at The Burrito House in between!
A lot of trench coats in this picture!!  

And they had this perfect yellow wall for Rosie the Riveter, so I just had to take a picture


Saturday I spent the morning running errands and the afternoon/evening cleaning my house and carving pumpkins for my Halloween party! 
Megan's Pumpkin!  
My sad drunk pumpkin! 
The party was a blast we had some friends over, we ate snacks, played some party games, drank, and had a merry old time!! 
Megan as Starchild from KISS and me as Rosie the Riveter
 A successful weekend full of friends, costumes, candy, and of course alcohol!! I couldn't has asked for a better weekend!




3 comments:

  1. Love this - the pumpkins are brilliant!!!
    I MAY have tagged you in a post... Writing Process Tag on BeckyBoops :)
    (by 'May have' I mean 'most definitely did')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for the tag and also for reading my blog!!

      Delete
  2. sounds like a fun weekend! Good job that you blogged all 31 days, I was only able to do 22, but I would've finished if I had had the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete