Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Instagram Life

Blogtober14 prompt for day 23 is favorite Instagram editing apps/ editing tools for your blog. To be honest I could use a little help in this department, I am relatively new to Instagram and am only just realizing the possibilities for making my blog look nicer and more professional.

For Instagram:
-Picstich: I use picstitch all the time to make little collages so I don't bombard Instagram with a ton of pictures I can just combine them into one post. I just love how many different configurations there are for photos.
My first collage from picstitch! 



-Hipstamatic: This one isn't an editing app it is a picture taking app. It automatically places cool effects on the photos based on your choice of camera lenses and film choice.
It makes your phone look like an old camera.  
You can choose between a bunch of different lenses, film, and even flashes. And you can buy extension pack with even more options. 
When you find a combination that you like you can save it so you always remember it. 

Here are a couple of my favorite photos from Hipstamatic:



For my blog:
This is a whole new world to me.
Picmonkey: I was just introduced to picmonkey.com and I have only begun to play around with it. My first project was my About Me section, which I don't love but now I know how to use it and I can make a better one. I am really looking forward to playing around with this website and seeing what all I can do with it.

I can't wait to see what other people are using so I can pick up some tips and tricks. Thanks to Blogtober with Taylor and Helene, I am learning so much about the blogging world!


4 comments:

  1. Cute pics! I'm also a huge fan of Pic Stitch..happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing all of the apps others are using, I rarely use any and only recently started using Picmonkey too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this prompt, and am glad to be catching up now! I still haven't used picMonkey, but from what I read it is like a simpler Photoshop..

    ReplyDelete