Thursday, October 30, 2014

10 Absolutely True Facts About Me

Follows is a list of 10 absolutely true facts about me


  1. Not only do I get a lot of writing done at work I also get to take a nap every day! 
  2. I am from the great state of Colorado and no matter where I live or how long I am away from it, it will always be the greatest state and my home. 
  3. I am completely obssessed with Gilmore Girls right now. 
  4. Speaking of things I am obsessed with... These lollipops, which you can only find around Halloween. 
  5. I hate doing the dishes more than any other chore in the house. 
  6. I have a handful of friends who call me Limey or Limes and it's my favorite nickname. Betcha you could never guess where it came from! 
  7. My happy place is a fictional place I made up. It consists of me sitting in a big comfy chair, snuggled up in blankets, reading a good book, next to fire, and I can watch the snow fall through huge picture windows! 
  8. I have hiked 3 of the 53 14ers (a mountain in which the summit exceeds 14,000 ft) in Colorado. I have always wanted to hike more of them, but now I don't live in the Colorado. 
    Mt. Bierstadt (14,065 ft) 4 years ago
  9. I went to Disneyland more as a college student than I did as a child and I hope to go again around the holidays this year. 
  10. I love the city of Chicago and I plan on living here for a while! 

Linking up with Taylor and Helene for the 2nd to last day of Blogtober! Can't wait to show you all 
my Halloween costume tomorrow!! 


1 comment: