Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Embarrassing Moments or Funny Stories

I don't usually feel embarrassed or humiliated, I like to think of embarrassing moments as future funny stories.

Since I love talking about past performances that I have been in in the past, here is one of my "embarrassing moments." In high school the first play I was cast in was Our Town. I was Mrs. Webb, one of the mothers, and opening night of the show in one of the final scenes of the show as I walked past the stairway I caught the edge and tripped. Thankfully I was able to catch myself before falling onto my face. Even as it was happening I couldn't help but laugh!


On second thought, I am embarrassed looking back through the photos from my high school shows! So much second hand embarrassment for a past version of myself. 


Linking up with Taylor and Helene for Blogtober! 



2 comments:

  1. I get embarrassed so easily. and I think embarrassment is the worst feeling. I avoid it. But when something embarrassing happens I get SUPER embarrassed. I turn red and I want to cry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if I can call it embarrassment but often when I am talking to people and have to talk about myself my face gets super hot and flushed, maybe its just nerves. Thanks for reading!

      Delete