Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Dream Vacations

Who wouldn't love to travel to every place on earth that strikes their fancy? Wouldn't we all love to be able to drop everything and travel around the world experiencing places and cultures we can't experience while sitting on our couches watching Netflix.
If I had my way I would get to tour with Second City either on the cruise ships of with the touring companies and then get to see more of the world than I would otherwise get to see.

There are so many places that I would love to spend some really quality time visiting. Since I am indecisive I have narrowed it down to my top three.

1. Italy- I want to spend at least a month living in some small, cute town on the Italian countryside, taking day and weekend trips into the different cities to see the sights and of course all the museums.
Who wouldn't want to live here for a while
2. European Snowboarding Tour- I have been a snowboarder for over 10 years now and I would love to get to explore some different mountain areas in Europe. Including but of course not limited to Swizterland, Austria, France, Bulgaria, Poland, The UK, and of course the Italian Alps. All the while staying in cozy little mountain cabins with wood burning fireplaces.
If this isn't magical I don't know what is.
3. Australia/New Zealand- Have you ever seen any of the Lord of the Rings or Narnia movies? If you have you probably know they were filmed in New Zealand, and you know how ridiculously beautiful the landscapes in those movies are. I want to go and hike, kayak, rock climb, swim, etc... Because who wouldn't want to witness first hand those breathtaking sights.

AHHH, stop tempting me Google Images!! 

There are really truly so many amazing places in the world that I would love the opportunity to explore, but in a pinch these are the three at the top of my list!!


And look at this cutie pie helping me blog today!




1 comment:

  1. I've been to italy twice but have yet to visit the countryside (only passed by it) but I'd love to rent a house in the countryside// visit a vineyard at least once.

    ReplyDelete