Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Costume Reveal

This is the last day of the Blogtober14 challenge!! I had such a blast meeting new people and challenging myself to write every single day! Thanks to Helene and Taylor for setting this up!

So the final post prompt is the big Halloween costume reveal!

**Drum roll please**

I am going as Rosie The Riveter


Here is a preview of my costume from when I practiced doing the makeup and hair last weekend. 


I am particularly proud of the dirt marks on my face! I am going to fix my eyes and my hair a little bit for my actual costume. Stay tuned for more pictures of my costume after this weekend!! 

This is a bonus picture from when I ran errands half dressed in my Halloween costume. 




8 comments:

  1. You look awesome lady, rock that costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I have always wanted to go as Rosie! Thanks for stopping in, Happy Halloween!

      Delete
  2. ahh i love it! I've always wanted to dress up as Rosie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted to also! It such an easy, comfortable, and fun costume because it is so recognizable! Thanks for hosting this linkup I have had such a blast with the prompts and meeting a bunch of new people in the blogging world.

      Delete
  3. That looks awesome, you should totally rock that look minus the dirt for a night out or something :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I should! I do often wear the bandana, but usually when my bangs are greasy. Thanks for stopping in, Happy Halloween!

      Delete
  4. Love this costume!! My friend dressed as Rosie one year. It was a huge hit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like this costume, its so easy yet everyone knows exactly what it is! Thanks for stopping in, Happy Halloween!

      Delete