Thursday, October 16, 2014

Fall Fashion

I am super excited to share my fall fashion despite the fact that I am far from a fashionista (let alone a "Maxxinista"). I love everything fall (if you haven't already caught on) and therefore love fall fashion. But since the evil cloths fairy came and replaced all my cloths with the exact same stuff but a size smaller I don't have quite the selection I normally have.

This is one of my favorite outfits from last fall (and late winter/early spring...)


I always wanted brightly colored pants and I think these are perfect! The fun patterned sweater looked great with the teal (plus it was super duper warm). And no fall fashion post would be complete without an official nod to the classic gray peacoat, infinity scarf, and of course boots (ankle booties, tall boots, extra tall boots don't care as long as they're boots). I buy most of my cloths at Old Navy since its super cute and affordable. My teal pants, cozy sweater and peacoat are all from Old Navy. The gray ankle booties are a Payless purchase and the super cute infinity scarf is one of my favorite accessories borrowed from my girlfriend. 

Since I wont survive the winter on the one pair of jeans and 5 or so sweaters that actually fit me I will be taking a shopping trip, hopefully this weekend. If I could have my way I would have a an outfit that looks a little bit like this: 

Or even a teal coat... extra splash of color! 
This is my fall fashion: warm and easy going! 
I love all things cozy!


14 comments:

  1. I really love those big knitted scarves. You can dive in & feel warm. And they are always a great way to give your outfit an extra pop of color. :)
    xo,
    Luchessa @ http://luchessa.org/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love scarves, they might just be my favorite accessory! Thanks for stopping in!

      Delete
  2. I've been loving all of the brightly colored skinnies I've been seeing everywhere. I only have a couple colors, but I would love to have more. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I didn't think I could pull them off but I finally bought and pair and I wish I had more, I think they are so much fun!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I am obsessed with my gray peacoat! I wear it everyday!

      Delete
  4. This red scarf is so nice! Plus it will brighten up your fall/winter wardrobe! You should definitely get a similar one!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really want a bright, big, fun, warm scarf! It shouldn't be too hard to find one.

      Delete
  5. Lovin that outfit you made up! I have a navy coat that would go well with it!! Although here in Texas we don't get to bundle up all that often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! A navy coat, I didn't even think of that! Welp, I guess you just gave me a reason to by another coat! Thanks for stopping in.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Taylor! I always love reading yours as well

      Delete
  7. Love that outfit! FYI - I think you're a no-reply blogger.. I tried to comment back on one of your comments on my page and it wont go through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... weird. I thought I took off all those settings. Let me look into it, thanks for letting me know! And thanks for stopping in.

    ReplyDelete