Sunday, October 26, 2014

The Life and Times of Me

In the future when a film is made about my life and it is the perfect combination of comedy and heartfelt drama the casting of me would have to be perfect, obviously. So throwing age and time out the window here is how I would cast myself:

A late teen early 20's Emily would be played by:



I mean, obviously, Jennifer Lawrence! I don't care how cliche this might be, she is cute and funny, quirky and beautiful, but can also be very serious and dramatic! 

For a later in life version of myself (like mid-to-late 40's) Emily




Lauren Graham, not only is she a talented actress, but I feel like she posses the same sarcastic and dry humor that I have. The character of Lorelai Gilmore in the Gilmore Girls is essentially who I aspire to be in terms of quick witticisms and clever comebacks that so easily roll off her tongue.


This was a fun prompt for Blogtober with Taylor and Helene, make sure to check out what other people have said!


3 comments:

  1. YES! Lorelai is AMAZING! That show is my fav and what a strong and witty woman to aspire to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree, Lorelai is fantastic! I can't quite imagine having her as a mom...

    ReplyDelete
  3. those two are great options!

    PS. oh I can't seem to be able to follow you via GFC!!

    ReplyDelete