Saturday, October 18, 2014

My Secret Obsession

Would you like to know a secret about me, that you probably didn't already know? Of course you do!

But first I have a confession to make. Last night we drove all the way out to the suburbs to go to Chili's... Before you say anything, yes, there is a Chili's location downtown. But it wasn't about the restaurant (well it was a little bit about the restaurant) it was about the journey. We had ourselves a nice little adventure into the land of strip malls and sprawling parking lots.

Guys! Life happens here! 
Now onto my secret.... I have a secret wish that someday I will have a house with a breakfast nook and a reading room. This goes hand-in-hand with my not so secret obsession with all things cozy, warm, and comfy. I know that with the career path that I am heading down I wont make a lot of money and might never even be able to afford buying a house much less one with a breakfast nook and reading room. But if I could afford my dream home I would definitely have these: 

love the bay window and bookshelves
Cozy, comfy corner 
I love the breakfast booths! 
Or even a breakfast bar!
AHH! It's so beautiful! Does this count as a secret? I am going to count it as one because I don't like telling too many people, just in case... you know.

 Sometimes I obsessively scan through pinterest and dream about the house that I will someday never own. 


4 comments:

  1. BREAKFAST BOOTHS ARE AWESOME. I'm so used to seeing them in restaurants/brunch places that I've never thought of having them in my own house - this is one of my dreams now too. Hope you can have this in your house someday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are pretty great! thanks for stopping in

      Delete
  2. OMG the Breakfast nook, now I want one!! and the reading room is probably something diy-able, even if it's something small, like a reading corner..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, at the very least I hope to have a little corner of a room with a big comfy chair and a little table and bookshelf, hopefully by a window!

      Delete