Saturday, October 4, 2014

Favorite Instagram Post

First of all, last night I had an incredible time performing in my first sketch show with a group of incredibly talented individuals who also happen to be my best friends. I am super duper excited to continue working with them as we continue to write sketch show for the coming spring!

My Favorite Instagram Post

It's so hard to choose a favorite instagram post. I feel like most of the pictures that I post on instagram have some significance to me even if it's just a small significance (hence why I post them, I guess). After looking through all my posts for quite a while trying to narrow it down to my favorite I decided on this one:



Working at the Lookingglass Theatre was one of the greatest theatrical experiences in my life, and to be honest was a life changing experience. Seeing so many talented artists working together and collaborating as a brand new play gets brought to life was so incredible. And Megan was so supportive of me during this show. I spent more time in the theatre than I did at home and so I didn't get to see her very often. But she was so great about meeting me for dinner, coming to see the show and all around supporting me and putting up with me coming home at midnight and being exhausted.

This one was a close second:


A moment of quiet escape from the bustle of the city.

Tomorrows prompt is going to be a lot of fun! You know how much I love fall!

1 comment: