Friday, October 24, 2014

Sleek and Shine and Out of Control

One hair product that I can't live without? I am going to cheat a little bit and say two but they go hand in hand.

I am not a very high maintenance girl, I pretty much only wear makeup for special events and the least amount of time I can put into doing my hair, the better.

Fortunately for me I have this fun, pretty easy to handle, wavy hair and all it takes is two easy steps to get me out the door. (excluding my bangs which take an extra couple of steps)

When I get out of the shower I take the Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine leave in conditioner and put it on my fingers and run my hands through all of my hair (finger combing, if you will).
Plus, it smells delicious! 
Then I seperate my bangs and spray the rest of my hair with Ganier Fructis Curl Shaping spray gel, followed by some good old fashioned scrunching.


BONUS STEPS:
I blow dry and straighten my bangs so they don't look crazy!!
And Voila, I look like a human....kinda

To say that I couldn't live without these products would be a huge exaggeration, when I am tired and feeling particularly lazy I don't even do that. But without the help of my trusty Garnier Fructis friends my hair would always be up in a ponytail and incredibly frizzy.

Linked up with Taylor and Helene for Blogtober, go check out some of the other blogs!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Emily! When my hair is shorter and not so heavy I use the spray gel for those days I want 'scrunchy/wavy' hair. It does a great job! Oh and thank the Lord for dry shampoo, huh?!? Glad to see I'm not the only one who goes out in public after masking my dirty hair! FYI-you're comment came through as a noreply-blogger to my email, so you may want to check your Blogger settings to correct that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shoot! Someone else told me that too and I though I fixed it. Thanks for letting me know! I will try and figure that out!

      Delete
  2. I use both of these too and I do love them.I love the way the curl shaper holds my curls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I used to have really straight hair until like 5 years ago, then I would just straighten it. But after moving to Chicago where there is more humidity I decided to embrace the waves and these products worked the best for me.

      Delete
  3. I've nev tried those... Maybe I should! And I'm like you... Low maintenance! Only way to be!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just so much easier to be low maintenance, plus I get so much more sleep.

      Delete
  4. I used to do that too, when I had a perm, but not anymore.

    (Catching up with previous posts)

    ReplyDelete