Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Fall Bucket List

Oh gosh, I am blogging so late at night!! Today was another crazy day mostly because I slept in and let myself have a lazy morning. But I did work out and went to my Level 4 conservatory show followed by seeing the Musical Improv Conservatory Level 6 show. 

I had a blast today performing with Bad Reunion! We had some weird shit happen on stage, which is pretty par for the course for shows with this group! I am so glad I get to perform with all of them and keep trucking along through this program and growing as an ensemble.



Now for my Fall Bucket List (which will be relatively redundant from this post earlier in the fall, but I will try my best)

  • Get a Pumpkin (preferably from a pumpkin patch) and carve it up real nice. 
  • Buy a nice good pair of boots to wear with all my peacoats and scarves. 
  • Bake fall themed cookies. 
  • Throw or attend and Autumnal Party. 
  • Come up with a really bomb ass Halloween costume (this almost never happens). 
  • Have an even more festive Friendsgiving than last year. 
  • Take a really "artsy" photo using the fall foliage
  • Drink A LOT of Pumpkin Beer
  • Buy a bunch of cute scarves and sweaters to bolster my already large collection.
  • Find a really good recipe for alcoholic hot apple cider
  • Cuddle up and actually watch Beetlejuice and Hocus Pocus without falling asleep. 
But most of all brace myself for the inevitable cold that is going to rip through the charming, slightly chili fall we are having. 



1 comment:

  1. what a great list! I should have included some of those on mine too.

    ReplyDelete